At this stage in my life I don’t think I'm going to write anything worthwhile.

jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

Sometimes I miss his presence in my life. 
His proximity.
I miss every part of him which is still connected with every atom of me.
I was pretty sure that we shared a common soul. I still believe in that conjecture.
I hear his voice in mine when people ask me to be honest.
Uncomfortable silences didn't exist beside him, because with his smile, he broke every note and every word unspoken turned into a melody.
He had a capacity to make the world even more beautiful based on words. 
And my chest felt warm when his hands subtly touched my knees.
And his eyes were small, but deep. They could hold you and embrace your own glance.
I couldn't feel alone when he was around.
So, I guess it's true-
My walks are full of longings, and wishful thinkings.
Large

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario