At this stage in my life I don’t think I'm going to write anything worthwhile.

jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

I burnt your letters in the fire of my tears. I shout out your breath
My heart isn't the same without you here
the sky turn so clear as your eyes when you looked at me.
Remember you told me we will bring this city to its knees.
I've realised those signs  , were just distant lights
But I don't even..... I don't even care.....


Here is our mess in the back of your hand, losing symmetry , becoming in blood therapy .
Every night our hearts explode like it was their duty, because they know are locked in a cage. They are in a hiding place when you come with troubles in your lips.
And I don't even.. I don't even care..


The delight of being yours is so overrated. I lost my days in you.
But when you're gone all I'm losing is me.  
The places you have come to fear the most are the most safe now.
I'm starting to believe it.


Here is our mess in the back of your hand, losing symmetry , becoming in blood therapy .
Every night our hearts explode like it was their duty, because they know are locked in a cage. They are in a hiding place when you come with troubles in your lips.
And I don't even.. I don't even care..
Because you're gone and i'm here, with nothing more than memories.
But believe me, I will heal. 




-Pa' Firecracker con to' my heart.  Este post se autodestruirá en cuestión de segundos.

1 comentario:

  1. ¿Te he dicho ya que te odio? Pues lo hago.
    Hala! Por tu culpa otro pecado!
    lo que te faltaba ya, Bomb. Escribir canciones y enzima en ingles xD

    ResponderEliminar